Know More About Double Chin Jab
Double chin may not necessarily mean that you are fat or old. Yet, it is difficult to hide it if you have one. The advancements in technology have brought many options to get rid of double chin. You don’t have to rely upon surgery any more. There are many treatments that can be administered at the office of the dermatologist itself within 30 minutes and most of these have very little downtime. There are many new treatments such as Kybella and CoolMini that are offering fast relief for people who have double chin. Often these treatments are combined with other treatments such as infrared or laser skin tightening to achieve optimal results. Consulting your doctor might help you understand which treatment would work better for you.
Causes for double chin:
Although a major cause for double chin is body fat, this is not the only cause. Hereditary factors play a huge role in the formation of double chin. There are many families that happen to retain excess water or excess fat in their chin areas. Age is also one of the main causes of double chin as this causes your skin to loosen and your muscles to weaken. This causes a layer of subcutaneous sheet of fat to get deposited around your neck, causing the same to wrinkle and sag. As a result you get a double chin. It is very easy to put on weight on your chin when compared to the rest of your body and obesity does go hand in hand with your double chin.
Double Chin Jab Treatments
- Kybella: This is best for those who have mild to moderate fat under their chin. If you have a turkey neck or are obese you should go for alternate options. This is a twenty minute procedure that is nonsurgical. It however involves many small injections. First a grid of dots is created to target the fat that has been deposited under your chin. Then multiple injections are given on these dots in one single session. The fat then starts melting away slowly, which might take about one week. You might come across a stinging or a mild burning sensation which can be handled with a little bit of topical anesthesia applied before the procedure. This involves very little downtime. You may come across some amount of swelling, bruising or redness. You should start seeing results in about a week or so. However, to achieve optimal results you may need about three to six sessions, with each session spaced about a month apart.
- CoolMini: If you are under 55 years of age and have a double chin with tight skin, you can go for CoolMini. This procedure works by freezing the excess fat in your neck. It promises a fat reduction of 20 to 25% from your neck. Although there are no surgeries or needles, you might come across certain amount of discomfort as your fat is frozen and massaged. There is absolutely no downtime in this. You may expect your chin to look tighter in about three months’ time. A good thing about this treatment is that you may need only one session.
- VelaShape III: This is a fifteen minute procedure that eliminates fat from your chin and tightens your skin. You can experience a bit of discomfort when your excess fat is suctioned out. You may come across mild bruising and some amount of redness for about 10 days from the day of treatment. You should see your double chin reducing in about a week or so. You may however need about four sessions to achieve optimal results. If you do not find any improvement in about a month from the day of treatment, it is probably not working for you.
- Near infrared skin tightening: This works well if you don’t have excess fat but have loose skin that needs some tightening. It can also be used as a combination with one of the above procedures. It involves no surgery and no needles and therefore no pain. You may feel as though a warm wand is being rubbed on to your skin as the infrared light tightens your skin. This procedure also stimulates the production of elastin and collagen in your skin, thereby giving you a youthful appearance that is going to last for a longer period of time. Apart from slight redness you may not come across any kind of side effect.
- Botox: Botox is a highly diluted form of botulinum toxin that will be injected into your loose skin to tighten it. It is a short procedure that has no downtime. You should start seeing results within about a week or so. For optimal results you may need a couple of sessions as advised by your doctor.
- Laser Skin Tightening: Laser can be used to eliminate the excess fat from your chin region and give your skin a tightened appearance. This is a short and safe procedure that will also help in removing your wrinkles, brown spots and acne scars, helping you achieve rejuvenated and youthful appearing skin. You might need a couple of sessions to achieve optimal results.
Our Experienced Team:
Dr. Rashmi is a well-known name when it comes to dermatologists in Bangalore. She is highly qualified and experienced in treating various kinds of skin disorders through various treatments. She has invested in latest technology equipment and you will find the state-of-the-art facilities at her clinic in Bangalore. Her goal is to provide effective treatments in a safe manner without causing any kind of side effects and her specialized team fully supports her in achieving her objectives.
Dr. Rashmi has offered double chin treatments to many clients who have experienced extreme satisfaction from the results they have achieved. Most of these clients have recommended our services to their friends and relatives, who have come to us promptly. Some have even written a few reviews that we have posted on our testimonial page. You can go through these to understand what you can expect from us.
The pricing of your double chin jab treatment depends totally on the kind of treatment you go for. The other factors that determine the costing include:
- The doctor you choose
- The geographical location of his clinic
- The condition of your skin
- The amount of fat that is to be removed
- The number of sessions you may need
- The kind of results you are looking at
- The time within which you want to achieve your results
You can get in touch with Dr. Rashmi to avail a free consultation session during which she will evaluate your condition, suggest the right treatment, clear all your queries pertaining to the treatment and give you a rough estimate of the kind of money you might have to spend on your treatment.