Know More About Non-Surgical Nose Correction
Not everyone has that perfect nose. Nevertheless, all of us do want to have that perfect nose by getting our bulges or bumps corrected. Although major abnormalities or deformities may necessitate surgical correction procedures, minor cosmetic flaws can be corrected through non-surgical procedures. A well-qualified and experienced dermatologist such as Dr. Rashmi will be able to do such a procedure conveniently, while making sure there are no risks involved.
Benefits of Non-Surgical Nose Correction:
Although many types of surgical procedures are available for nose correction, it is always better to for one of the non-surgical methods because of the following benefits:
- Faster results
- Quicker healing time
- Minimal or no Pain
Non-surgical nose correction treatments:
Non-surgical nose correction treatments involve the use of injectables like Cosmetic Botox, Radiesse or Restylane to give the right shape to your nose and correct the contours. These are basically fillers that help patients in achieving the desired results within a short span of time. The recovery time required is very minimal. This works very well for minor nasal imbalances and gives outstanding results, while improving the appearance of the nose. If you do not want to go for the traditional rhinoplasty procedure, this could be a better alternative.
- Botox Cosmetic:This is derived from a neuromuscular toxin called botulinum toxin Type A, produced by a type of bacterium. When taken in pure state the effects of this can be fatal. However, the cosmetic injections use a highly diluted form of this toxin to relax the muscles underneath the skin and correct minor flaws. Hence it has been approved by the FDA. It works very well when used with plastic surgery procedures such as eyelid lift or face lift.
- Restylane:There are many varieties of Restylane such as Restylane®, Restylane® Silk, Restylane-L®, Perlane-L®, and Perlane®. When used, these can add fullness or volume to your skin in order to correct minor flaws such as file lines, wrinkles, lip lines and lines that are formed from the nose to the corners of your mouth. Now such fillers are also used to correct the bulges and bumps on your nose too. However, people with problems like allergies and bleeding disorders should not go for this procedure.
- Radiesse: This was earlier known as Radiance and refers to a cosmetic dermal filler that is normally used to eliminate facial folds, fine lines and wrinkles. In some places of USA it is also used to treat facial lipoatrophy, vocal cord deficiencies and maxillofacial defects. This filler contains very small particles called microspheres that are suspended in a gel-like solution. These microspheres are quite safe as they contain only calcium hydroxylapatite, which is a substance that is naturally found in our system. It works very well as a non-surgical nose correction treatment too.
How it works?
Non-surgical nose correction through Restylane, Radiesse or Cosmetic Botox could be just a fifteen minute procedure that is very easy and effective. These were originally used for reducing facial wrinkles as well as crow’s feet. The same procedures are now used to correct the bulges and bumps of the nose. It is a painless procedure that can be done in the office of a surgeon or a dermatologist.
- A topical anesthetic is applied to numb the area to be injected so as to reduce discomfort if any
- Then the facial filler is injected into the area in order to camouflage the abnormalities. This gives the correct shape to the nose while smoothening out the skin.
- A cold compress may be applied in case the patient feels any kind of discomfort
You can return to your normal life soon after the procedure. Also, it is just a one-time procedure.
Is it right for you?
If you are worried about minor cosmetic flaws like bulges or bumps on your nose, non-surgical nose correction treatments may be right for you. You will get results in a faster and more efficient way without going through any complex surgeries that might prove risky. However, if you are looking at reducing the size of your nose or correct any kind of major nasal deformities these may not work for you.
Our Experienced Team:
She happens to be a well-qualified dermatologist practicing in Bangalore. She is well-versed in various cosmetic and corrective procedures to treat clients with various kinds of skin disorders and ailments. She has invested in the latest technology equipment and state-of-the-art facilities that equip her clinic so as to help her provide effective treatments in a safe way. With complete support from her specialized team, Dr. Rashmitakes all kinds of precautions to make sure there are no side effects during or after the treatments administered by her.
Among many other cosmetic treatments that are administered by Dr. Rashmi, non-surgical nose correction treatment is one too. Many clients who have undergone this treatment at our clinic have been very satisfied with the kind of results they have experienced. Some of these have recommended our services to their relatives and friends who have come to us for various kinds of treatments. Also, they have written a few reviews that we have put up on our testimonial page for you to go through and get firsthand information about the quality of treatments you can expect from us.
The kind of money you may have to spend on your non-surgical nose correction treatment depends totally on the kind of fillers the doctor chooses to use, the fees charged by the doctor and the location of his clinic. If you can call us and fix an appointment with Dr.Rashmi, we can give you a free consultation session during which you will understand everything that is there to know about non-surgical nose correction treatment, get your condition evaluated and find out how much money you may have to spend for your treatment.